Military Pilots – Multi Crew Aircraft
There is no set requirement for the number of training hours for the CPL or the IR but our recommended training profile is as follows:
- 4-5 hours in the simulator (FNPT2).
- 4-5 hours flying in the BE76.
- IR Skill Test with a CAA staff examiner.
Similarly there is no hours requirement for CPL training, so we recommend that following completion of the IR you fly a further 4-5 hours in the BE76 to prepare you for the CAA Skill Test with a CAA approved examiner.
In most cases we aim to complete all of this in 2-3 weeks.
The following requirements are assumed to have been met at commencement of training:
- 70 hrs PIC/P1 to be elegible for the new accreditation scheme.
- Unrestricted Green - Training as required for both CPL & IR
- Restricted Green - CPL Training as required / IR 45 hour course
- Passed 14 ATPL Exams
- Class 1 Medical (IR Test can be taken on Military Medical)